This year, the two-day long event will consist of roundtable sessions, coffee meetings cocktail parties and time for breakaway discussions.
Last year, conversation was largely dominated by question... Read More
As explained in a press release, the fund will be called Mainstreet Investment LP, and 30% will be owned by token holders and a controlling stake. The remaining 70% will, in turn, be owned by Intellis... Read More
- Victor Hugo. French poet and writer. 1802 - 1885
All the significant breakthroughs were “BREAK-WITHs” old ways of thinking.
-Thomas Kubn. author of "The Structure of Scientific Revolutio... Read More
Jiang Zhuoer: BTC.Top Will Support the Camp Favored by a Majority of Hash Power in the Bitcoin Cash Hash War
Jiang Zhuo’er and his BTC.TOP , a major Chinese mining pool, will not take side in the upcoming Bitcoin Cash’s hash war between two competing camps, Bitcoin ABC and Bitcoin SV. Zhuo’er shared h
F2Pool Will Support the Mining of BCHABC and BCHSV after Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork
F2Pool, the sixth largest bitcoin mining pool in the world, announced on Tuesday that it will allow miners to mine both coins generated from the upcoming Bitcoin Cash hard fork after the chain split
IBM Says Blockchain Can Power 'Open Scientific Research' in New Patent Filing
A patent application published Thursday claims the process of conducting scientific research can benefit from the blockchain.
Led by a team at IBM's Watson Research Center, the patent application p
CFTC Fines Bitcoin Trader $1.1 Million for Crypto Fraud
The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) has jailed a bitcoin trader and fined him over $1 million for running a fraudulent bitcoin and litecoin scheme.
According to a press release iss